Company name: Apelstedt ApS
Registration no: DK36537043
We withdraw your payment when we ship your ordered products. We work with an SSL-secure payment system.
When you make a purchase on the Abelstedt official store, you see our prices as current prices including the respective VAT rate for the destination of the shipping country. As a customer, you do not pay for various payment fees.
If you have received an Abelstedt gift card, you can use this at checkout when finishing your order. If the amount on your gift card covers a smaller part than the price of the item, you can pay the balance with our various payment options.
Gift cards expires after 2 years from the order date.
Return & Exchange
There are a few essential things to be aware of when you wish to return a product to us.
- We have an extended Christmas return/exchange policy until January 31, 2020.
- Only purchases made on abelstedt.com.
- For refunds, be sure to enclose the receipt for your purchase. If not, the purchase will be returned.
- Make sure that you ship your package with distribution, as we don't collect packages at the post office or other places.
- Return processing may take up to one week.
Rights of Cancellation
If you regret your purchase you will get a refund after shipping the product back to us and as long as the product has not been damaged or has depreciated in value of some kind. It is your responsibility to do a safe shipment so there will be no damage etc. to the product. You are in charge of paying for the shipment costs back to us.
We possess the right to withhold the refund until we have received the product from you, unless you have presented documentation of the shipment. Read more about our shipping & returns policies here.
If you want a refund, be sure to enclose the receipt for your purchase. If not, the purchase will be returned.
There is no right of cancellation for products that are manufactured to your specifications or have a distinct personal touch, and you cannot cancel the purchase by refusing to receive the goods without notifying Abelstedt beforehand.
Your Personal Information
Abelstedt sends out short invitations by email to all customers allowing them to review their order/product on abelstedt.com. By shopping on abelstedt.com you consent to receive this invitation.
Complaints & Warranty
The European Commission's online complaining portal can be used for sending in a complaint. This is relevant if you are a consumer from another EU country besides Denmark. You can send in your complaint here: https://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you wish to send in a complaint you need to provide our e-mail address email@example.com.
If your Abelstedt jewelry is broken, you need to go to the store where you bought the piece, whether it's online on this site or at one of our retailers.* If the default is caused by a manufacturing error, the product will be exchanged for free, as long as the customer can show an receipt.
* The possibility of exchange will not apply if it is stated that the product has been subject to regular wear, which has caused the defect, or if this happens enough times until the product has not been handled properly and that the mishandling of the product has caused the defect. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
These Terms & Conditions was last updated November 27, 2019.
© Abelstedt, All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms & Conditions or this Site, please contact us by emailing us or writing to: Abelstedt ApS, Finsensvej 4F, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.