TERMS & CONDITIONS
Company name: Apelstedt ApS
Registration no: DK36537043
Finsensvej 4F, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Phone: +45 81 74 41 14
We withdraw your payment when we ship your ordered products. We work with an SSL-secure payment system.
Return & Exchange
There are a few essential things to be aware of when you wish to return a product to us.
- We have a 30 days return policy.
- Purchases made on the online store can't be returned at an Abelstedt physical retailer.
- If you want a refund, be sure to enclose the receipt for your purchase. If not, the purchase will be returned.
- Only products that are purchased directly from us.
- Make sure that you ship your package with distribution, as we don't collect packages at the post office or other places.
- Return processing may take up to one week.
Rights of Cancellation
If you regret your purchase you will get a refund after shipping the product back to us and as long as the product has not been damaged or has depreciated in value of some kind. It is your responsibility to do a safe shipment so there will be no damage etc. to the product. You are in charge of paying for the shipment costs back to us.
We possess the right to withhold the refund until we have received the product from you, unless you have presented documentation of the shipment. Read more about our shipping & returns policies here.
If you want a refund, be sure to enclose the receipt for your purchase. If not, the purchase will be returned.
Your Personal Information
Complaints & Warranty
The European Commission's online complaining portal can be used for sending in a complaint. This is relevant if you are a consumer from another EU country besides Denmark. You can send in your complaint here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you wish to send in a complaint you need to provide our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your Abelstedt jewelry is broken, you need to go to the store where you bought the piece, whether it's online on this site or at one of our retailers.* If the default is caused by a manufacturing error, the product will be exchanged for free, as long as the customer can show an receipt.
* The possibility of exchange will not apply if it is stated that the product has been subject to regular wear, which has caused the defect, or if this happens enough times until the product has not been handled properly and that the mishandling of the product has caused the defect. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
These Terms & Conditions was last updated March 2019.
© Abelstedt, 2019 All Rights Reserved.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms, please contact us.